For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation:
- The DBF confirms that the proprietor of the Site is The Dispute Board Federation, 14, rue du Rhone, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland. The DBF processes Users’ data for the purposes of administering membership, collecting subscription fees, running events, distributing newsletters and ancillary or related activities.
- The DBF processes personal data for its staff, members and members of the public attending events depending on the activities concerned
- The DBF doesn’t share Users’ personal data unless it either has first obtained consent to do so, or pursuant to a legitimate interest of the organisation (such as an expert panel external request)
- The DBF will seek to continually ensure we only hold personal details of our members that are necessary for the lawful processing of activities associated with the delivery of our services
- The DBF seeks to implement safe technical and operational measures, where its activities include the processing of personal data.
- Users should note that where their information is displayed, with consent, on the Site it is accessible to third parties who may independently take that information for their own marketing purposes. The DBF has no control over, and accepts no liability in respect, of such access.
The DBF reserves the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of the User's residence or that of the User's principal place of business at The DBF’s discretion.